WCPA Ports
Image default
Business / Accounting

Would you like assistance with the Dutch tax return?

If you are a foreign-born employee working in the Netherlands, you may have heard of the application required to obtain the 30% tax ruling. This Dutch tax return allows 30% of the gross income of a foreign employee to be paid out without any taxation, resulting in a higher net salary. Naturally, this ruling is very advantageous for someone in your position; however, you may require some help to find out if you are eligible. Witlox International Tax Advice are the experts who can assist you in the matter. Its founder Maurice Witlox checks your eligibility for the tax break; he can help you with your application, quickly and professionally. As such you can be assured your application is fully correct and includes all necessary information.

Reasonably priced assistance with filing Dutch tax returns

Husband and spouse are taxed separately on labor income in the Netherlands. Your Dutch salary will have relevant taxes already withheld, considered a down payment of income tax normally due on your regular income tax return. As such, tax deductions can already be accounted for in a monthly income tax refund. The Dutch income tax return must be filed at the end of a calendar year. Witlox International Tax Advice provides this service to you and your partner, at a fair price point with a clear rundown of your taxes.

Make use of this service for filling out tax returns

Witlox International Tax Advice stands ready to assist you in filling out your Dutch tax return. Should you contact this company and make use of its services, you can be assured of:

  • Fiscal advice with regard to your specific tax bracket.
  • Requests for a monthly tax refund when applicable, for such instances as mortgage interest or alimony payments.
  • Use of questionnaires to collect all data relevant to your tax return.
  • An extension of the tax return filing window.
  • The filing of the tax returns for you and your partner.
  • An up-to-date brochure with taxation rules for each year.